Wednesday 16 December 2009

NEW UGG STORE MANCHESTER

i no i should have taken a picture but the new ugg store opened on the same row of shops as ted baker in manchester.
as advised by tash i was walking along and seeing what catches my eye, the only thing that really stood out for me was very very simple!! at the door of the ugg store was some 'VIP' ropes with a shop assistant guarding them. after standing around having a nosey for longer that is socially acceptable and looking inside i found out there was nothing special going on!! a lot of crowds and fuss (mainly by me and my bf) for nothing... not celebrity or anything! anyone could go in. they just made it look like something amazing was going on and attracting a lot of attention...for a bit of rope...GENIUS!!

soooo that got me tinking! on my 'launch night' guest list only! red carpet VIP ropes, bouncers "your names not down you're not coming in!"... make it look VERY special! could film a fake launch night with fake papz and everything : )

No comments:

Post a Comment